Turbo-charge your Video Editing Skills
NOTE: All tickets sold are refundable (Please read the important notes below)
Join us at this video workshop to stay current and be inspired! This two-parts session combines industry insights on what to expect in your video career, current employment trends of the video industry and updates on creative progressions in media and technology, as well as Adobe video skills sharing to boost your technical skills in post-production edits. Kin, who is a veteran in the video industry, will share hidden tips, tricks and short-cuts used in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Packed with loads of practical techniques, you can expect to learn how to use Adobe Storyboard for lighting quick edits, working with audio, adding Adobe After Effects magic and much more.
About the Presenter
Wong Kin Ching (better known as Kin) is an Adobe Certified Instructor and has worked in a Post Production capacity as a freelance editor, using a variety of software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro. Kin is currently living his professional passions: teaching the range of software he has come to love, and continuing work as a producing editor for diverse clients.
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
• A fully refundable fee of $5 will be charged for each ticket booking. Simply turn up for the event and register with us. Once confirmed, Peatix will refund your booking fee electronically thereafter.
• Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating arrangement).
• Seat reservations will close on 4 August 2016, 12 pm. Any cancellations MUST be done BEFORE the ticket cut-off date and time, otherwise your reservations will be locked-in. If you turn up for the event, the booking fee will be refunded, if not, it will be forfeited.
• The refund will be handled by the credit card company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
• Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
• Should the refund process be done after the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the next month through a negative invoice
Note: Peatix are unable to look up cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by *SCAPE and Adobe for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
2. I will inform *SCAPE and Adobe immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that *SCAPE and Adobe is able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
3. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by *SCAPE and Adobe to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4. I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5. I acknowledge that *SCAPE and Adobe own all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform *SCAPE and Adobe at the event site.
7. I agree to receive updates on future engagement events and programmes organized by *SCAPE and Adobe, to receive information on *SCAPE and Adobe benefits and promotions as well as to be informed about opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback via email, text messages, edm and/or post.